| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cabrobo in December is hot at 27.8 °C (82.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.7 °C (92.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.7 °C (72.9 °F).
- In December there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in December is arid. A feeble 7.2mm (0.3in) of liquid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 12:34 long and the longest day is 12:36 long with an average length of 12:36.
Check the distance to and compare the Cabrobo December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Cabrobo, Brazil
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Cabrobo: