| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cabrobo in April is hot at 25.9 °C (78.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.5 °C (68.9 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in April is 10.5 °C (18.9 °F).
- The weather in April is hardly dry. Circa 117.4mm (4.6in) of liquid descends.
- The shortest day is 11:49 long and the longest day is 12:02 long with an average length of 11:55.
Check the distance to and compare the Cabrobo April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Cabrobo, Brazil
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Cabrobo: